Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of this reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to get a patent for an idea good a perception you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother how to patent your idea you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, how to pitch an invention to a company your put in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.